[rfu-membership] Election programming

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Sat Jun 14 22:02:07 CDT 2008

The National Radio Project are producing a roughly-monthly series of
shows "From Main Street" with Laura Flanders (a well-known presenter
and journalist) focusing on different issues in the election. The
first was recorded last week in Minneapolis and is now available. I'd
like to schedule it for airing as soon as next week.

I can put it in automation, and can put it in the existing 4-8pm
public affairs block or elsewhere. Wherever I put it I'd like to make
sure that the slot(s) is/are available continually for future
editions in coming months. Obviously, given current policies, that
can't be guaranteed, but I'd appreciate if it could be borne in mind
when discussing possible slots with new groups. For my part, i'll try
to position it in a part of the schedule that is unlikely to fill up
in the near future.

Andrew

Andrew Ó Baoill
Station Manager