[rfu-membership] notes from Membership Group meeting

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 2 17:49:18 CST 2008

Okay, so really there wasn't a meeting, because I was the only one there.  But that wasn't because no one else tried.  They sure did, but we just couldn't seem to be there at the same time.

  Anyway, here are just a couple of things that have come up.

  About half of the program groups still need to fill out Show forms for the file. New Program Group forms need to printed, we are out.
  Only 8 people have filled out the training form for individual members.
  The Program Group form has been helpful to see which working group the different programming groups are interested in working with.

  It is important for working groups to take attendance at their meetings and turn this in the meeting attendance file.  The membership group compiles this information once a month, but lately there has only been attendance in there for the general meeting.  In fact, membership group itself forgot to do this in February, so there is no record of meeting attendance for those who attended.  oops.

  At the last meeting, we talked about hosting a pot luck get together for the entire membership.  An opportunity to meet all of our other radio personalities and visit.  Is the group interested in this?

  Janice continues to keep a record of those who have signed the show log.

  See you all later!

  Lavana