[rfu-membership] Re: [WEFTi] preliminary March 25, 2008 PC agenda

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 22 17:06:38 CDT 2008

I am Lavana, just one person in the Membership and  Training Group.  Currently we have been meeting on the Sundays preceeding a General Meeting, but that may change.  Our next meeting will be March 30 at 12:30 in the library area at the IMC, where we will be discussing whether we will change the day and time. Our meetings are usually about 1/2 an hour.

  Could you let me know a bit more about what this field trip is about?

  Lavana

Andrew Ó Baoill <andrew at funferal.org> wrote:
  Sorry about the name thing - was running through a bunch of mails too
fast.

I'm copying this mail to our membership and training group - they
take care of most scheduling matters at the moment (some other
aspects are dealt with by our automation group). Hopefully they can
let you know about their operations and their next meeting. I'm also
happy to answer any questions PC members have.

Andrew

On 22 Márta 2008, at 14:32, StrytlrJoG at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 3/22/2008 12:55:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> andrew at funferal.org writes:
> Joe,
>
> Do you have any further detail on your plans for a WRFU field trip?
> I haven't heard anything from the WRFU end about this (maybe you
> have been in communication with someone else), but I'd be happy to
> help accommodate it.
>
> Andrew
>
> You mean ":Jason". ;)
>
> It was something I set up with Dan a long time ago that didn't pan
> out (the WRFU folks didn't show due to holiday, or some such). The
> idea was to see the equivalent of a PC meeting. Different, yet
> just as good way of doing things. This came about cuz Dan visited
> our own meeting a while back.
>
> So, yeah, if you could get me the next several dates the WRFU
> "programming committee" meets, and arrange for us to visit, that'd
> be cool.
>
> Jason
>

> Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Andrew Ó Baoill
Station Manager
WRFU-LP, Urbana 104.5FM
http://www.wrfu.net andrew at funferal.org