[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-station] IMPORTANT: Technical issues - some resolved, some continue

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 00:29:41 CDT 2008

[snip] On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Andrew Ó Baoill
<andrew at funferal.org> wrote:
>  * Operators MUST include their SIGNATURE on the log, AS WELL AS their
>  NAME in block capitals. Some have taken to scribbling an illegible
>  version of what I take to be their name, or fail to sign the log.
>  BOTH OF THESE ARE UNACCEPTABLE. This is NOT a rule I'm making up for
>  the fun of it - it is a licensing requirement.
>  * Operators should note the time of their transmitter reading on the
>  log.
>  * Operators should note the readings received. I've been listing mine
>  in the form 150/10 or similar. I'll shortly amend the log sheets so
>  they explicitly call for this. Until then please follow this format.

We should probably change the whole login sheet with more columns.
Column headings along the lines of:
* Print Name
* Signature
* Time in
* Time out
* Programming Group
* Time of Transmitter Check
* Transmitter Frequency
* Transmitter Angle (I forget what the readings are...)

--
Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24