[rfu-membership] Membership Group Meeting Sunday

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 00:38:24 CDT 2008

I'm sorry to say this, but I won't be able to make this meeting, yet
again. I'm sorry that I've been slacking so much on the membership
group, but I'm just getting pounded by school right now.

Hopefully, I'll be able to make it out for the station meeting Tuesday. -Noel

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 8:58 PM, RANDALL R HAWKINS
<lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Membership Group will be meeting Sunday March 30 at 12:30 P.M. in the
> library area.  Here are some items on the agenda
>
> Adjusting Meeting time -- a request for Thurs Fri or Sat -- maybe keep
> Sunday for first meeting and another day for the second meeting?
>
> Reviewing show logs-- Andrew has noted some issues with how people are
> signing in, how will we address this?
>
> Word Up Radio / Habari Connection / Rising Star Productions
>
> Civil Music has canceled / Sonic Asylum has requested the timeslot
>
> any other items that need addressed
>
> Lavana

Noel L. Vivar
505 East Clark Street, Apartment 24