[rfu-membership] Re: Blu Flame Radio

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Thu May 8 13:12:14 CDT 2008

Thanks for clarifying what happened - I appreciate your understanding
of the possible consequences of what happened, and trust it won't recur.

In answer to your questions:
* Saturday 17th May @ 1pm
* I'm copying the Membership group who may be able to arrange for you
to get a key. Keys are usually available to members upon payment of a
$20 deposit. We don't keep keys on hand, so we need to coordinate
with the IMC's bookkeeping staff or others to get keys to members.
* Dues are due in September.

Andrew

--
Andrew Ó Baoill