[rfu-membership] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 8 21:26:52 CDT 2008

We have two meetings each month, the first Tues at 8 pm and third Saturday at 1:00 pm.  So our next meeting will be June 3rd, Tues at 8 PM.

  We can still ask for approval for your new show at this meeting, have you considered a different time slot?  You state in your proposal that you have had your training with Ghost, but I can meet you at the studio some time fill out these final forms.  I will be at the studio next Saturday from 1-3 PM if that works for you.

  Lavana

its me <austupski at earthlink.net> wrote:
    body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}  Hi Lavana,

I'm sorry if I sent a bunch of submissions, it wasn't clear to me at the time if the proposal had gone through or not.

Unfortunately I will be out of town for next saturdays meeting, is there a meeting the following saturday?

Thanks,

Anna