[rfu-membership] Membership group meeting Sunday

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 29 23:23:17 CDT 2008

The membership group will be meeting on Sunday at 12:30.  Here are some items we will be discussing.

  need to get training / show forms available to those doing training

  three show proposals for the Wed 8-10 time slot.  The Tipping Point has completed their training and turned in their dues.  Chilled Beats has perhaps changed their request to wed midnight to Thurs 2 AM.  OurTimeYourTime Wontyoutime, is still trying to coordinate training.  Unfortunately, we have had difficulty coordinating schedules.

  Janice Lilly, will no longer be able keeping track of the show log, so we will be figuring out how this will continue to be taken care of.  Sisters on the Air is a new open time slot.

  Underwriting

  Training Manual

  Training

  Everybody Has Voice / Kids on the Radio