[rfu-membership] Re: interested in a show on WRFU

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Sun Nov 2 16:17:15 CST 2008

William,

Thanks for the mail. Our scheduling process is largely web-based. I'd
advise you to go to our website, wrfu.net, register an account, and
apply using the available form.

We have a small number of requirements to get on air:
* We allocate time to groups of at least two people - so it sounds
like you'll easily meet that requirement
* Membership fees: all members must pay WRFU dues of $18/year, as well
as becoming members of the Independent Media Center (if they are not
already). IMC membership is based on a sliding scale donation: we
suggest at least $25 (and more if you can), though waivers are
available on request in case of need.
* We schedule in blocks of up to two hours. You can see our current
schedule, and openings, on our site. We currently have a small number
of openings on evenings, and somewhat more on weekend daytimes.

I'm copying this to our membership list, which takes care of our
scheduling process. Once you make your online proposal someone should
be in touch with you - please do contact me or the list if you need
further information or assistance.

Andrew