[rfu-membership] Re: [RFU] Membership/Airshift Question - Mikail Lenard

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 01:54:16 CDT 2008

Ok, now that I have tracked down all my email, it looks like I did put
them back on the schedule. Unfortunately, I can not access the website
right now, so I can't tell where I put them on.

I have an email from Andrew saying that he corrected some changes that
I originally made and that he put them on on Thursday 10pm-midnight.

Please check the website schedule to confirm if this change has been made.

--
Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24