[rfu-membership] Scheduling training

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Tue Oct 7 12:23:36 CDT 2008

I fell down on the job of scheduling training sessions last week, and
as a result, I don't believe all remaining members will have had an
opportunity to attend training in the past week/10 days as we
previously planned. Two issues:

* I think we need to push back our 'must be trained by' date to take
account of this - this date (today) had been set internally by us in
this group, but was dependent on progress in actually providing
sessions.

* I need someone to volunteer to schedule and announce training
sessions. Circulating mails (to trainers and potential trainees) and
putting notices in studio fell through the cracks for me last week,
and realistically, I can't devote time to it this week - I'm trying to
concentrate my WRFU energy on some fundraising opportunities, and have
limited time for WRFU projects, as I'm also trying to get job apps out
the door (and, of course, make progress on my diss).

Arranging sessions shouldn't be a big task, but if someone can come
forward to coordinate it, that would be very helpful.

Andrew