[rfu-membership] Training tonight

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Tue Sep 9 16:42:12 CDT 2008

Three things:
* Please remember to get those attending training to commit to join
one of the working groups, and record details - we will then sign
people up to the mailing list for that group.
* The in-studio portion will cover part 4 of the manual. The other
portion will cover portions 1-3. It could be useful to review some of
part 3 during the in-studio portion, particularly how to take the log,
the need for Legal IDs, and the Disclaimer.
* Not in the manual, but important for the in-studio portion: How to
contact emergency contacts. All equipment breakages should be noted on
the rfu-tech list, and critical problems (transmitter, stuff that
prevents broadcasting) should be notified to me or an emergency
contact immediately.

Andrew