[rfu-membership] Re: Training sessions

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Sep 17 14:30:17 CDT 2008

My understanding is that neither Dan nor Nick are currently involved
with training. We don't have regular training hours scheduled - it
would be something to address at the membership & training meeting on
Saturday at 12.

We still need to finalize availability and slots for this weekend -
suggestions? What about a session at 3pm, with people able to sign up
in advance or on the day. Who could work on this session? I think John
previously indicated availability Friday 6-8? Anyone else able to do
this, if we get people to sign up?

What about sessions next week. It would be great to be able to
announce the sessions before our Saturday meeting, and get people to
sign up at the meeting or online.

Andrew