[rfu-membership] (re)-training: sessions available

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Thu Sep 18 12:13:44 CDT 2008

We have confirmed several available retraining sessions in the coming
days. Send me a mail to sign up.

Tomorrow, Friday, John Gergely will lead a session from 6-7:30. There
are 5 places available.

Saturday, at 3pm, John G and Lavana Hawkins: 10 places

Next week:
Tuesday 9:30-11pm. 5 places. Prior appointment necessary.

Remember that all volunteers need to undergo retraining in order to
continue on air. We may be adding a small number of extra sessions
next week, but it is becoming ever more urgent for members to sign up
for a session in order to stay on air.

We will shortly be announcing times for regular training for new WRFU
members. If you want to help with retraining or regular training of
new members, you should attend the Membership meeting Saturday at 12,
or send a message to the group list (RFU-membership at lists.chambana.net).

Andrew