[rfu-membership] The Junction has returned

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 21 01:29:50 CDT 2008

While we were discussing show proposals today, we accidently gave a spot to a new show that an existing show already had.  The Junction was on summer hiatus and has returned to the schedule on Thursday nights.  Much regrets and apologies to both The Junction and Mikal Lenard and Cesar Delgado for the confusion and frustration.  Membership Group will work with Mikal and Cesar to determine a new time for their show.  It has already gained general approval, so once we agree on a time slot they will be all set to go on the air.