[rfu-membership] Schedule changes - correction

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Sun Sep 21 13:40:42 CDT 2008

Noel - The ABC Sides is from 12-2am. We only schedule two-hour blocks,
so approved the show SUN 12-2am at the meeting.

The other approvals at the meeting were:
2 Name Changes (ALW to ZZTop -> More CFK; the Tue 9-11pm slots already
reflected in the schedule)
Audio Conspiracy Sun 8-10pm
Amplified Librarians Mon 6-7pm
ABC Siders Sun 12-2am

As discussed on the list, the return of the Junction complicates
matters with Mykal Lenard/Cesar Delgado's proposal. We had hoped to
schedule them Thur 10pm-12, but since that's not available we may now
put them Fri 12-2am, depending on their availability.

Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZ Top (a new show by the Hawkins) was going to
be approved for Friday evening (7-8pm), but it clashed with another
proposal brought to our attention during the meeting, so the two
groups are to discuss solutions - hopefully some compromise or other
solution can be reached.

I think that's everything from the meeting to do with scheduling.

Andrew

On Sep 21, 2008, at 1:21 PM, rfu-membership-request at lists.chambana.net