[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-schedule] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 14:00:32 CDT 2008

I have been reminded that WRFU only allots time slots in a maximum of
2 continuous hours. I have scheduled you from 12 midnight to 2am
Sunday mornings.

FYI, you are able to continue for the extra hour from 2 to 3am as long
as it is unscheduled. Unscheduled time slots are allocated on a
first-come, first-serve basis. It is just that you can not have it
officially scheduled as your time.

Sorry abou the confusion. Please contact me if you have any questions
or corrections.

-Noel

--
Noel L. Vivar