[rfu-membership] Re: Schedule changes - correction

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Sun Sep 21 14:04:16 CDT 2008

Yes, the slot sought changed during the meeting. There are other
pending proposals which are also seeking Sunday evening slots, but
which were not processed yesterday, as they have not completed
requirements.

The other group seeking Friday evening - name slips my mind, but
Lavana or a glance at this list's archives may help - is also trained
and paid, and we were unable in the meeting to check order of request,
so we decided to try to resolve the matter in discussions directly
between the groups, rather than by fiat, as it fits with our
philosophy of consensus-based decision-making by those directly
affected by a decision. I'm hopeful some solution - perhaps a split of
the time slot either into two 30 minute slots, or every second week -
will be possible, or that one or other group may be able to find
another slot that would suit its members.

Andrew