[rfu-membership] Re: Schedule changes - correction

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Sun Sep 21 14:13:13 CDT 2008

Noel - you put the Junction in the 10*am* slot, not 10*pm*. I've now
corrected this.

I've also changed Audio Conspiracy to 8-10pm as discussed in a
previous mail.

Those tracking the schedule may be interested in this list of
currently unscheduled slots:
EVENING
Tue 6-8pm
Fri 6-8pm - two proposals currently negotiating use of this slot
Sun 6-8pm - various proposals in hand, but not yet ready (not trained/
paid, etc.)

EARLY MORNING
Mon/Thur/Fri - midnight to 4am
Tue/Wed - 1am-4am
Sat/Sun - 2-4am

DAYTIME
Tue/Wed/Thur - 8am-2pm
Fri 11am-midday
Sat 7-9am, 12-4pm
Sun 7-8am, 10am-4pm

PUBLIC AFFAIRS SLOTS AVAILABLE
4-6pm daily - currently all syndicated, available only for new public
affairs proposals

Andrew