[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-schedule] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 18:46:05 CDT 2008

Hugo and Cesar,

I have added you to the schedule using the information that you
provided on the show proposal.

Please take a look at the schedule at
http://www.wrfu.net/station/schedule/week
and let me know if I have to make any corrections.

Please be sure that the contact information associated with the
wrfu.net user names that you provided is always correct and
up-to-date. The online user database is the easiest way for us to keep
track of your contact information.

I put on at 6-8pm on Fridays. Is this correct? Your proposal did not
specify the time, but I'm pretty sure that this is the time that we
talked about.

Thanks. -Noel

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 4:41 PM,  <wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net> wrote:
> Show Name : The Early Show
>
> Show Description : We plan to have an interactive radio show that will
> involve a broad range of topics from sports to politics.  We are also
> planning to promote local talents and have people call in to request music.
>  We will incorporate a wide variety of music that will include; classical,
> rock, alternative, hip-hop, reggeatton and techno.
> Show Genre : Sports, News, Humor, Fun, Community show,
> Your WRFU.net Username : ChurroMan
>
> Your Real Name : Hugo Olvera
>
> Your Email Address : holvera2 at uiuc.edu
>
> 2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : Makaveli
>
> 2nd Cohost Real Name : Cesar Delgado
>
> 2nd Cohost Email Address : cdelgad2 at uiuc.edu
>
> What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group
>
> How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 2hr
>
> How Often? : weekly
>
> What are your preferred time slots? : 6PM to 8PM
>
> Working Group : Technical;0;0;0;0;0
>
> Training Request : 10-11PM Tuesdays with Noel;0;0;0;0;0
>
> Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no
>
> Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : yes
>
> If yes, which languages?  : Spanish and a little French
>
> How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 2
>
> How many members of the proposing group identify as African American? : 1
>
> How many members of the proposing group identify as Latino/a? : 2
>
> -----
> 2008-09-21 16:41</em>

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24