[rfu-membership] Fw: Re: Program Groups

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 7 11:07:39 CDT 2009

Below you will find the list from Joy of those who still need to pay memberships.  My family has actually not finished paying our memberships either.  So we will do our best to finish that up.

Also here is a list of shows and the percent that they have aired this year.  Were you able to fix my formulas, Noel?  They seem to be working now.  I have entered all messages that I have recieved of shows not airing through today.  I have not been in to the studio to enter from the show log in the last week.  But it should be at a good point for someone to take over.  I am going to go ahead and remove myself from the email lists now.

Thanks for letting us be a part of WRFU.  We have very much appreciated the experience.
Lavana

percent shown

Sunday

The ABC Sides 12-2am

84%

Clean Through the Word 8-10 am

68%

Audio Conspiracy 8-10 pm

80%

mixx-vibez 10pm-12am

60%

Monday

More CFK 8-10 am

96%

Kingdom Building Ministries 10am-12pm

68%

Radio Triple R 7-9pm

96%

Friction Radio 9-11pm

56%

Extensions 11pm-12am

64%

Tuesday

Radio Edit 8-9 pm

80%

New Messages 9-10 pm

48%

(un) Civil Music 10-11 pm

68%

Wednesday

11th Indian 6-7 pm

92%

Muslim Mosaic 7-8pm

92%

The Tipping Point 8-10 pm

96%

Mykel's Midnight Melodies

0%

Thursday

A Critical Ear 6-7 pm

68%

Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZ Top

88%

Nomadic Coral Reef 8-10pm

64%

Friday

Progressive Personal Finance / Simply Living

72%

Heads Up 9-11 am

52%

Seed of Faith 12-2 pm