[rfu-membership] New schedule opening

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Sun Apr 19 13:05:38 CDT 2009

Hi All,

We're losing Ann Sibley from our station - she's concentrating on some
writing projects for the coming year - so we've got a new opening in
our schedule.

Friday 9-11AM

In line with our policies, this slot is made available to existing
volunteers who wish to *switch* their scheduled slot for 48 hours
before it is announced on our website and made available to newcomers.

In addition, Ann had previously dropped her Monday slot, 10am-12pm. We
had announced this on the list, but hadn't yet changed the website.

Also, a reminder that the Hawkins have vacated their slots - Monday
8-10am and Thursday 7-8pm

So - if you are interested in changing your scheduled slot to any of
these slots, respond to this message, copying the Membership list.

We will change the website to make all these slots available in 48
hours.

Andrew