[rfu-membership] panel discussion - Vernacular of Dissent

Anna Ustupski annaustupski at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 12:46:33 CDT 2009

Hey RFU!

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine!

A friend of mine curated the show  Vernacular of Dissent
<http://vernacularofdissent.blogspot.com/>that
will be up at the IMC starting May 7. She asked me if I  would be willing
host a panel discussion about the show on the radio, since my show(new
messages <http://forlistenings.blogspot.com/> tuesdays 11-12) is late night,
I was wondering if I could use the studio Saturday May 9 from 12-2 (there is
a break in the schedule). I know the studio usually goes by a "up-for-grabs"
policy when there are no shows scheduled, but I was wondering if it would be
a problem to unofficially reserve that time in the studio.

Please let me know if that is a problem, or if anyone had intentended on
using the studio on May 9 12-2.

Thanks!

Anna

--