[rfu-membership] Invitations & shows this fall

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 14:27:12 CDT 2009

The current schedule looks like this: http://www.wrfu.net/station/schedule/week

Some mere suggestions:

(1) If you have a show this fall returning from summer break, let us
know when you expect to be returning.

(2) If you have a show with only one airshifter, and would be
interested in new folks joining your programming group, let everyone
know and we can let people know.

(3) If your show has a poor or non-existing description on the
website, email me with information you'd like to add and I'll add it.
If it says "This show has no volunteers", that's probably because your
wrfu.net username isn't associated with it, and we can work on that
too.

Best,
Jacob