[rfu-membership] WRFU airtime question

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Mon Feb 2 13:18:44 CST 2009

Michael,

We have a general membership meeting tomorrow at 8pm at the IMC (202 S
Broadway). If you come to that we can talk about your interest, and
how you can get on air.

We have an online proposal form, and details of our scheduling
process, on our website, wrfu.net, which can also give you
information, and allow you to get started on that process in advance
of the meeting, if you wish.

Andrew

Andrew Ó Baoill
Station Manager