[rfu-membership] Membership Group Meeting Saturday

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 18 08:38:55 CST 2009

Membership Group will be meeting this Saturday before the General Meeting.  We will meet at noon, probably in the library space.

We'll go over the Jan show log report, and take special note of shows that are not airing in order to make recomendations that those time slots be opened up for others.

We'll also review the process for how the show log report is compiled and see if anyone can help in this process.

We'd also like to discuss ways of filling our vacant time slots, especially on the weekends,
and supporting the finance group efforts.  Both of those things can be accomplished by finding ways to increase our membership and our membership involvement.

If you know of anything else that is needed to be covered, please send it to the membership list.

Lavana