[rfu-membership] Re: Studio Checklist

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Feb 25 12:11:20 CST 2009

Thanks Noel. I was working on a similar draft of that sign, as well as
some others to be placed in studio, but there were some items I didn't
have. The items in my checklist, now, are:

WHEN LEAVING STUDIO PLEASE MAKE SURE OF THE FOLLOWING:
STUDIO SPEAKERS – not audible outside studio
LOBBY SPEAKERS – working, low volume (max. 14)
LIGHTING – dimmed
MICROPHONES – not live. You should be able to hear the studio speakers
(but only inside the studio!)
AUTOMATION – should be running if there is no live show after you
STUDIO COMPUTER – turn it off
DID YOU CHECK THE TRANSMITTER?
DID YOU SIGN OUT ON THE LOG SHEET?
DID YOU TAKE ALL YOUR BELONGINGS, INCLUDING TRASH?
DID YOU LEAVE THE STUDIO IN A NEAT AND TIDY STATE?
REMEMBER TO EMAIL THE APPROPRIATE GROUPS ABOUT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
EQUIPMENT damage or problems
– RFU-tech at lists.chambana.net
BLANK LOG-SHEETS missing or in short supply
– RFU-membership at lists.chambana.net

Thoughts? Comments?

Andrew