[rfu-membership] Re: Studio Checklist

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Feb 25 13:08:25 CST 2009

Some of the older, large, posters date from the barnraising, and don't
match the current air-chain - we might want to do a new version.
However, a laminated poster, even if it just gives the general shape
of things, would be very helpful.

We now have a newer form of the checklist - I'll print or send it
separately.

I'm hoping to stop by the studio later, or maybe before my show
tomorrow, and we can look at layout issues.

Andrew