[rfu-membership] Fwd: sonic asylum

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 12:05:29 CST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fred Wilkinson <FWilkinson at co.champaign.il.us>
Date: Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 11:00 AM
Subject: sonic asylum
To: nlvivar at gmail.com

Noel:

For some reason I cannot email the list from work.  Could you please
post the fact that the Sonic Asylum will not be broadcasting tomorrow
night, 1/23, from 8p-10p?  Could you also change my email address from
this one to fred.wilkinson at att.net?  Thank you.

Fred Wilkinson

Chief Deputy Circuit Clerk

Champaign County Circuit Clerk's Office

101 E. Main Street

Urbana, Illinois 61801

(217) 384-3767

e-mail - fwilkinson at co.champaign.il.us

This electronic message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction and is
please notify the sender by return electronic message or telephone,
and destroy the original message without making any copies.

--
Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24