[rfu-membership] status of proposed show Man of the Hour

John Gergely johngergely at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 19:08:12 CDT 2009

I'm not sure if anyone is on top of membership issues right now since
there's been a lot of turnover lately, so I just want to make sure this
proposed show doesn't get overlooked.

Mike Jones and Raymond have proposed a show/ programming group called Man of
the Hour.

They filled out the web application form.

I completed training with them on Friday, June 5.

I gave them IMC membership forms to fill out.

I will ask them to come to the next WRFU meeting on Saturday, June 20 to get
their show approved.  Can we make sure there's an agenda item for this?

Thanks,
John