[rfu-membership] Membership report

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 3 10:59:46 CST 2009

Notes from the log:
Tiger Beats : no signatures in log, no contact has been made, an e-mail was sent today to Lainey Waugh and Clara Hoag. Clara Hoag’s email is no longer valid
Sunday 7-8 PM

Mykel’s Midnight Melodies: no signatures in log since November, e-mail sent, Mykel’s address no longer working, no reply from Cesar
Wednesday 10pm-midnight

The Junction: no signatures in log since September. We received an e-mail from them on Dec 18 that they would be on hiatus till school started again.
No contact has been made. E-mail sent today to Nathaniel Moore, and Sam Ero Phillips.
Thursday 10-12 PM

Heads Up: no signatures in log January and February. No contact has been made. An e-mail was sent to Ann and Reuben Sibley today. Heads Up has always aired very consistently in the past.
Friday 9-11 AM

Soul Refreshing : no signatures in log since October, although we have received a few messages periodically that the show would not air. No contact has been made. An e-mail was sent today to Michael Schwartz and Spencer Masterson.
Saturday 6-8 PM

I missed that Tiger Beats and Junction were not appearing in the log for several months. Somehow I had missed getting them in my table, so I did not notice they were in the schedule but not signing. When I did a comparison today of the schedule and my record I realized that I had missed them.

Two other shows had not had signatures in the log, but after contacting them we learned they had been airing in automation. These were Muslim Mosaic and mixx vibez. We have sent out a request that shows please post to the membership and general lists when they will be airing as a remote broadcast or in automation. This will help prevent other air shifters from accidentally using the studio over the top of these shows, and will also keep our show log record more accurate.

Some members evidently still have some outstanding dues. I have sent the list to Joy and Nicole and they are comparing it with their records to see if perhaps some of the people have paid, but I did not receive notice of it. We will try to form a list of those who have not paid and contact them to see if an arrangement for payment can be made.

Lavana Hawkins