[rfu-membership] Proposed schedule change: Tiger Beats

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Wed Mar 11 15:37:27 CDT 2009

Hi,

We've exhausted the review period with no dissent, so I'm happy to
confirm the move of Tiger Beats from Sundays (I mis-spoke in my first
mail) to the open slot on Tuesdays.

Lainey - you are now officially scheduled on Tuesdays, instead of
Sundays. Please let us know if you have any further difficulties with
your slot. Please remember, too, the requirement to email the
membership list if you will not be able to produce your show any given
week.

Andrew