[rfu-membership] upcoming workday and recurring tasks

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 15 21:49:17 CDT 2009

Hello all associated with the membership group!
You will be seeing a message posted from Andrew soon. At the last rfu meeting it was decided that each working group would come up with a list of some recurring tasks that we need a volunteer for.  We have also been asked to come up with a list of tasks to be done on an upcoming work day.  Andrew will be posting message soon explaining the work day and the recurring tasks.

Each member of WRFU is being asked to sign up to either attend the work day or to take responsibiltiy for a recurring task.

Andrew will be posting the sign up list and the list of recurring tasks in the studio.  His e-mail message will probably explain all this much better than I have.  But I thought I would give those on the membership list a heads up that this is coming so you can be looking for the membership tasks on the list.

Thanks for all your help!

Lavana