[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-schedule] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sun May 3 22:21:50 CDT 2009

Michael and Raymond,

Thanks for your application. A few things:

1) Could you please provide your full, legal names? We need it for our records.

2) You requested for two, 3-hour long blocks per week. Currently, we
limit programming groups to two, 2-hour long blocks per week, unless
you are a very large group. Considering that your application has 2
airshifters, we would probably limit your group to two, 2-hour long
blocks, unless you can give us a justification.

3) The next step for the both of you is to get trained. I am a
trainer, but I will not be in the studio for the next couple of weeks.
I will see who's available to train you and get back to you. If you
have not heard from me by the end of this week, please email me again.

Thanks. -Noel

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 5:24 PM,  <wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net> wrote:
> Show Name : Man Of the Hour
>
> Show Description : Man of the hour. Is going to give the people in the area
> the latest and greatest in HipHop and R&B music and keep them up on the news
> and whats going on in the world and in the community... It well be a late
> night show that peole would enjoy listen to in the cars or at home
> Show Genre : HipHop R&B
>
> Your WRFU.net Username : Dj Nitti
>
> Your Real Name : Michael
>
> Your Email Address : big_tigger61801 at yahoo.com
>
> 2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : Young Menace
>
> 2nd Cohost Real Name : Raymond
>
> 2nd Cohost Email Address : raymondlilray3 at aim.com
>
> What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group
>
> How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 2hr
>
> How Often? : bi-weekly
>
> What are your preferred time slots? : Thursday 12am 3am friday 12 am 3am
>
> Working Group : Fundraising and Outreach;Membership and Training;Programming
> and Scheduling;Technical;Automation and Traffic;Policy
>
> Training Request : 9;0
>
> Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no
>
> Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no
>
> How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 2
>
> How many members of the proposing group identify as African American? : 2
>
> -----
> 2009-04-29 17:24</em>

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24