[rfu-membership] Re: [RFU] Noel Vivar & Civil Music leaving the station

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu May 21 21:25:05 CDT 2009

Noel,
I think the station owes you thanks for all the essential work you've done. Your efforts are a fine example of how volunteers help maintain the station. Without such work, we'd all be worse off and so would the station. If there were a dozen of you, many of the irritating shortfalls the station faces would be eliminated. You have my personal thanks for what you've accomplished.
Mike Lehman