[rfu-membership] <em>Propose a show!</em> submission

Carly Nix nix.carly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:59:50 CST 2009

Hi Dave and Sarah,

Thanks for submitting a proposal for a show on WRFU!  Sorry it's taken me a
while to get back to you.

The next steps for you to have a show on WRFU are to attend a meeting and
get trained.

WRFU meetings are on the first Tuesday and third Saturday of the month (next
meetings are Dec 1st and 19th).  You need to come to the meeting, introduce
yourselves, and propose your show to the group, who will discuss it, ask
questions if there are any, and vote to approve the show.

You can set up a time with me to get trained; it takes an hour and a half.
My preferred training times are 10:30am-12pm Mondays and Thursdays, and
6pm-7:30pm Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  If those times don't work for you both,
figure out a time that works for both of you and let me know.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Carly

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 7:19 PM, <wrfu.net.no-reply at wrfu.net> wrote:

> Show Name : Shift Switch
>
> Show Description : An eclectic collection of music varying from alt. and
> indie rock along with classics and soul. Also humorous banter will be
> featured.
>
> Show Genre : Music
>
> Your WRFU.net Username : dlauer2
>
> Your Real Name : Dave Lauer
>
> Your Email Address : dlauer2 at gmail.com
>
> 2nd Cohost WRFU.net Username : sludmer2
>
> 2nd Cohost Real Name : Sarah Ludmer
>
> 2nd Cohost Email Address : sludmer2 at gmail.com
>
> What is the status of your proposal? : Proposed programming group
>
> How much time are you seeking for this proposal? : 2hr
>
> How Often? : weekly
>
> What are your preferred time slots? : Wed 10PM-12PM
>
> Working Group : Programming and Scheduling;0;0;0;0;0
>
> Training Request : Request another time slot (Submit this form, and the
> Membership Working Group will contact you directly to set up a time.);0
>
> Are any group members currently involved with other media outlets? : no
>
> Do you plan to use languages other than English on the air? : no
>
> How many members of the proposing group identify as male? : 1
>
> How many members of the proposing group identify as female? : 1
>
> How many members of the proposing group identify as Caucasian? : 2
>
> -----
> 2009-11-12 19:19</em>

Carly Nix!
News Media Coordinator