[rfu-membership] RFU trainings for next week!

Kristina Williams kristinawho at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 16:02:14 CDT 2010

Hello RFU!
This is your gracious Americorps member letting you all know next week is
the commencement of RFU trainings! So, if you want a show, know someone who
wants a show, or would like a refresher on everything from FCC regulations
to automation, running a live or remote show, show up and we can get the
ball rolling!  Also, September is dues month! So, everyone remember to pay
by the end of the month and support your lovely piece of community media.

Because my training hours conflict with staffing times, I'm also looking for
someone to volunteer a few hours to take my place as a staffer while I do
training, as follows:
*
3-4:30 Tuesday, September 14
4-4:30 Wednesday, September 15*

Staffing is a pretty simple obligation and I can train you on protocol in
about 10 minutes. This would make training much smoother.  Speaking of
which, here are training hours for next week!

*Monday, September 13,  4-6pm
Tuesday, September 14, 3-4:30pm
Wednesday, September 15, 3-4:30pm
Thursday, September 16, 3-4:30pm*

If you are interested in coming to any of these training sessions, please
let me know ahead of time so I can get a head count.  Thank you much and I
hope to see you soon.

- Kristina
UC-IMC News Media Coordinator
kristinawho at gmail.com