[Rfu-station] Re: [rfu-tech] Off the air - Friday, Apr 13th at 2pm

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 13 14:23:30 CDT 2007

FYI
The automation is not working right now. Someone changed the password on
the automation computer and Gary has been unable to access it.

If anyone knows anything about the automation system password issue,
they should send an email to rfu-tech at ucimc.org ASAP.

Until automation returns, we have no alternative to dead air. Please
note that in the log when you do your show, if you encounter being off
the air at the beginning of your time slot or if you must go to dead air
at the end of your show.
Mike Lehman