[RFU] Re: [Rfu-station] Urgent query: box of records missing from RFU Studio?

mister garza mistergarza at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 08:39:32 CDT 2007

I am in the studio at this moment, broadcasting, and I was unable to get a
caller on the air.
The phone works, but as soon as you push the proper buttons on the board, it
cuts the phone off but does not put it on the air.

I am confident that I am doing this correctly (I've done it many, many
times), so something has changed here.

Didn't want to touch any cords, so I'm simply reporting the situation for
the proper authorities to deal with in the proper manner.

Properly.

tg