[Rfu-station] Re: [RFU] How do We Get the Tele phone Working in The Studio -

Raymond Morales morales4 at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 10 17:45:37 CDT 2007

I used the phone line during my last 2 shows (Fridays). There was no problem
with the phone at that time.

When the phone flashes, pick up the phone and hit the 2 black buttons down for
the phone line. Raise the volume up. If it does not work for the first time, ask
the person over the air to try it again.

-Ray