[Rfu-station] Radio Intern

Raymond Morales morales4 at uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 11 17:17:48 CDT 2007

For those of you that are not aware, we have a great intern named Ranny
Ma from University High School. He is here for the summer learning the
ropes and supporting the radio station. He has already some PSAs for the
Illinois Disciple Foundation and for the Rantoul Migrant Workers which
can be found on the automation computer. He made 2 PSAs for each (same
content but different background music).

Any PSAs that need to be made (within reason) should be directed to me
so that I can offer them to him if he is free at the time. Along with
that, if you have any recommendations on when or how his time might be
best utilized to get the most out of his experience, then please feel
free to communicate that.

-Ray