[Rfu-station] RFU LIVE @ Mike & Molly's

Raymond Morales rmorales02 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 14:06:58 CDT 2007

A band called Bugs in the Dark is performing tonight, Saturday, June 16 at
Mike & Molly's at 8pm (might start late). They e-mailed a long time ago
requesting to appear on the air. After e-mailing back and forth, they agreed
to allow us that RFU is broadcasting LIVE from Mike & Molly's while they are
doing their set which should last about 45 minutes. This would be the second
business to take advantage of our remote broadcasting capability. If there
is any conflict with this (there is nothing on the radio station schedule),
questions or concerns about this, then please e-mail me back and let me
know.

I will ensure that Station IDs are said at the top of the hour and that we
adhere to the myriad of FCC rules.

-Ray