[Rfu-station] Urgent query: box of records missing from RFU Studio?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 20 10:52:01 CDT 2007

I wanted to remind anyone who knows anything about Mike's missing crate
of records (as in old school vinyl LPs) to please call him or email this
list ASAP. They are still missing. Someone must know something about
where these records are. Thanks for your prompt attention to letting us
know where they are.

I am also cc-ing this to the IMC list, in case someone moved the records
into the IMC for some reason. Please let us know if you've seen a crate
of records sitting around.
Mike Lehman