[Rfu-station] Re: [RFU] Problem with list setup

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 27 21:18:50 CDT 2007

Hi Andrew,
I'm not sure what happened to the lists, but things have seemed strange
for the last few days, as if the list configs had been changed. I think
Dan fixed one problem with unsubscribing rfu-automation from
RFU-station. I just made one slight change to something that I think
needed tweaked on RFU-station, but I am largely clueless about whatever
is causing the other headaches, multiple messages and extended
discussion on RFU-station. Perhaps Dan can check into this when he gets
a chance if he thinks it is a config issue?

Noel,
I just checked and you're still subscribed to RFU-station. Sorry 'bout
whatever was happening. I'm confused, too.

Everyone,
Sorry about the multiple messages. Something seems a bit wrong with how
RFU-station is configured, but we really didn't aim to have all the
discussion on it. Please remember that RFU-station should be not be used
for discussion, which should be done over at the old
rfu at lists.chambana.net list, which some of you may see this copied onto
also.

While I would like to get to the bottom of who keeps rewiring stuff in
the studio and leaving it messed up, replies and discussion like this
should be done on rfu at lists.chambana.net or rfu-tech at lists.chambana.net,
although announcements about any station bussiness that needs to reach
everyone can be done on the rfu-station lists so that we all are aware
of an issue. Replies and discussion should then be directed to the
appropriate lists in most cases. This will help keep things organized
and keep RFU-station low traffic.
Mike Lehman