[Rfu-station] Re: [RFU] little help with PSA

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon May 28 21:46:36 CDT 2007

Cristobal,
I hoped this worked out for you. If not, we're trying to get the
Production room set up with two or three audio workstations. Anyone from
RFU wanting to help with this project, send me your email.

The production room door lock is currently the same as it has been to
get into it. This will be changing very soon, where only those who have
signed up on the list on its door or who we know need access will get
the new combination.

RFU members will get the new codes, because they have to have access to
the EAS printer and the station logs. If you're interested in making
things like audio production work, please send me an email or sign the
list on the door. There will be a special Production room email list
starting for those who want to keep the Production room operational for
everyone.
Mike Lehman