[Rfu-station] RFU Station Meeting, Tuesday, Nov. 6 at 8pm

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 5 21:05:17 CST 2007

The next WRFU station meeting will be Tuesday, Nov. 6 at 8pm in the
Family Room.

Some agenda items are:
RFU Working Group reports -- each working group needs to choose at least
one spoke to call meetings, keep agendas, provide institutional memory,
etc. As of Jan. 1, Mike will no longer be doing this! -- including
sending these notices!
Raise the Tower Fundraising -- Less than a month and $17,000 to go...has
your show been doing it's part to solicit donations?
Finalizing follow-up to the RFU membership renewal process and making
arrangements for recycling of air time freed up by now-renewals, etc
What will we do with all the CDs we got from WEFT?
Need to provide sound insulation from studio to office next door
IMCfest -- this weekend, Nov. 9, 10, and 11...volunteer! Also note that
regular programming will be either pre-empted or done in coordination
with IMCfest, since proceeds go, in part, toward raising the tower.

The new very collectible WRFU Raise the Tower T-shirts will be available
at the meeting ($15 each).

If you haven't renewed your RFU membership yet, this is pretty much the
last call. Each programming group needs to have at least two current
members to continue. If you're planning on not renewing and letting your
show drop, then let us know and save us the work of tracking this down
and confirming that.

Other items?

See you there!
Mike Lehman