[Rfu-station] Station Meeting Schedule Into 2008

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 8 10:51:06 CST 2007

At the end of Tuesday's station meeting, we set the station meeting
schedule through the holidays into 2008.

Nov. 20 -- We will meet this date to finalize the current schedule,
based on renewals received by that date. Any show without two renewed
members will be dropped from the schedule as of Nov. 20.

Dec. 4 -- This will be the only station meeting in December. We'll put
time slots available through non-renewals up for claim at this meeting
and for 72 hours after, if you're interested in moving your show time
around. We'll also consider where the Raise the Tower campaign is at and
how to finish it up, if that is still needed.

Dec. 18 -- Meeting canceled. Happy Holidays to everyone!

Jan. 1 -- Meeting canceled, for obvious reasons that we'll all be doing
something relaxing or fun or just getting over being up late the night
before.

Jan. 15 -- First station meeting of 2008.

Mike Lehman