[Rfu-station] Show Cancellation Messages was electric koolaid not broadcasting today

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 8 11:07:06 CST 2007

Please note that cancellation messages for shows that you'll miss should
be sent to either the main RFU list:
rfu at ucimc.org

or to the RFU-Membership list:
rfu-membership at lists.chambana.net

Those who need to know about cancellations will find them on these other
lists.

The RFU-station list is reserved for official station business that
affects all shows and members. This is done in order to keep RFU-station
as a low traffic list. I apologize for my own batch of messages to
RFU-station today, but they cover subjects we all need to know about.
Mike Lehman