[Rfu-station] participation in Parade of Lights

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 18 08:29:28 CDT 2007

We have recieved information from Champaign Park District about participation in the Parade of Lights, Dec 1, beginning at 5:30.  The number of entries is limited on a first come, first serve basis.  The them this year is "Miracle on Main Street".   The entry fee is $25, but if you enter by November 9 the fee is waived.

  If anyone is interested in this for WRFU, I will leave the letter in the office mail box for a couple of weeks.  The IMC office regular hours are 10-12 weekdays.  If you cannot pick it up during those hours, let me know and we will figure out another way for you to get it.

  Lavana