[Rfu-station] Meeting Attendance

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 26 22:20:27 CDT 2007

When you do your show, you will notice some new information on the bulletine board in the studio.  The meeting attendance since April has been reviewed and compiled so that you can quickly notice if there is a record of your programming group attending any meetings.  If your programming group is not listed, or your meeting attendance is not noted, please let me know.

  The information since April is merely being used to see how we are doing and to figure out the process of compiling the meeting attendance.  Attendance at all meetings will be kept from now on and recorded.  In January, those groups that have not met the minimum requirement for meeting attendance since September will be suspended.

  The Membership Group is currently working to make it easier for members to be actively involved in WRFU and to make the meeting attendance responsibility easier to fulfull and more clear in the organizational outline. Our intent is not to change any policy.  If you have any suggestions, please feel free to come to a Membership Group meeting.

  The next Membership Group meeting will be Sunday Sept 30 at noon.

  Lavana S. Hawkins